Welcome to Clark Coaching and Consulting
Transformational, sustainable change for you and your organisation.
- Sustainable and safe organisational development and change management.
- Training in Clean Language and Coaching and Mentoring.
- Training for developing awareness of mental models, metaphors and meta-learning.
- Business, executive and life coaching and mentoring.
- Specialist strategy coaching in Dyslexia and all other neuro differences.
Our mission is to succeed with you in all the above areas. We have been doing this now for 3 years and it works.
Stuart Clark Biography
Stuart Clark is the owner of Clark Coaching and Consulting.
In 2011 Stuart met and Trained with Caitlin Walker and Marian Way. He now divides his time between working and training near Caitlin’s home outside Liverpool and his home in London. He works privately and as an associate for Training Attention and Clean Learning. Through the use of David Grove’s Clean Language, NLP and Coaching we enable systemic and sustainable culture change in people and organisations. We also deliver training in Clean Language, Coaching in Business with the ILM and Systemic Modelling (TM). Stuart specialises in Neuro Diversity working with all aspects of Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, memory loss, brain injuries and Multiple Sclerosis. He has coached and trained over 1000 hours in this field.
In his previous life Stuart has always worked with people. He studied Hotel and Catering Management with Business Studies at Strathclyde University. He then spent 20 years in business set up, operations, leadership and management in many of the most prestigious venues around London including The Tower of London, The National Gallery, Hampton Court Palace, The Science Museum and with organisations such as M&C Saatchi, Land Securities, Treasury Solicitors and The Institute of Cancer Research.
Stuart strongly believes in continued personnel development and is a Level 5 accredited Business Coach and Mentor with the Institute of Leadership & Management; a Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming; a Clean Language Facilitator and a Magical Spelling tutor. He coaches individuals and attends regular personal coaching sessions.
Stuart believes in continued personnel development and is a Level 5 accredited Business Coach and Mentor with the Institute of Leadership & Management; a Practitioner in Neuro Linguistic Programming and a Clean Language Facilitator. He coaches individuals and attends regular personal coaching sessions. He mentors ex offenders with Mosaic and Business in the Community.
In collaboration with Training Attention and Clean Learning:
- Inspiring Capability – Systemic Modelling in Universities. Developing awareness of mental models, metaphors and meta-learning.
- Design and delivery of peer coaching programmes with NEET young people to return them to education, employment or training.
- Introducing Clean Language to the classroom in schools.
- Delivering training for Coaching and Mentoring in the Workplace Level 5 with The Institute of Leadership and Management.
- Assisting training in Clean Language – Symbolic Modelling and Systemic Modelling (TM).
Working as an associate for Genius within (Specialists in neuro diversity).
Teaching young people and adults to spell using Magical Spelling.
- Coaching private clients.
- Running a property portfolio in London and Scotland.
“Stuart is a highly skilled and experienced practitioner in Clean Language and brings his warmth and humour into his work. I have now attended two courses, Systemic Modelling and Clean Language Core Skills on which Stuart has played a key role and also observed him in action working with a group of young adults. Stuart has a great way of connecting with people he meets. I look forward to working with you again soon, Stuart.”
Louise Yates ACC CPCC ORSC MCIPD, Growth Coach